Fantastic Fetus: Prebirth
A downloadable game
is a pregnancy simulator, in which you are taking care of a pregnant woman and create your dream fetus.
What makes Fantastic Fetus unique?
- The political topic of reproduction laws in Poland
- You can create unique fetuses
- Three Languages, English, German and Polish
- Tamagotchi pixel art style with four colors
- Multiple endings depending on your choices
- Ending with a thought-provoking twist
What is new in the Fantastic Fetus: Prebirth edition?
- Desktop version of Fantastic Fetus (for 32 and 64 windows versions)
- Fetopedia (publication about the game)
- Three types of wallpapers for PC and smartphone (pixelart and linocut style)
- Emoticons based on Fantastic Fetus game
Fantastic Fetus is a pregnancy simulator in a Tamagotchi style, where
you are taking care of a pregnant woman and create your own dream fetus with SUPERPOWERS. You as a player will be able to create an enormous number of unique customised fetuses and unlock 6 different endings according to your decisions.
Fantastic Fetus is inspired by the Black Protest movement in Poland which was provoked by the new proposition of reproductions laws created in 2016 - the anti-abortion bill. Polish reproduction laws are next to Malta the strictest anti-abortion laws existing in the European Union. This game will let you experience a female perspective.
You will find more information about the Polish situation at: strajkkobiet.eu lodzkiedziewuchy.org.pl/
Support women in Poland by donations: zrzutka.pl/akcje-i-dzialania-strajku-kobiet-mrsynp
Aleksandra Jarosz @AKJarosz - Game Designer
Michael Hartinger @Asebist - Music & Producer
Sebastian Merkl @Ancientpixel - Programmer
Thomas Feichtmeir @Cyangmou - Visual Artist, Additional Game Designer
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Polityka Award Ceremony - Digital Culture Nomination8 days ago
- Summary of 201920 days ago
- Birth of Prebirth42 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.